We Want Your Experience At K Bella To Be Perfect Without Any Surprises.
We are committed to doing everything we can to ensure the health and safety of our staff, clients, and their families. Please read and digitally sign our Service Agreement prior to your appointment.
Terms Of Service Agreement
- Salon Rules - Email, address, & phone number are mandatory for all appointments.
- Credit Card Fees - No additional charges for Cash or Checks but credit card usage will have a fee added, paid directly to the card company so we can share the costs with you.
- Be On-Time - New cancellation and late policies are posted on our website, please read them at kbellasalon.com/late
- Sick? Stay Home! - First and foremost, if you think you might be sick, you MUST reschedule your appointment
- Seating - Only those with appointments (and adults with minors) will have reserved spots to be seated. If you bring people with you, they may need to wait in the car if the salon is full.
- Check-In - Please wait in your car until your appointment time to help with seating in the salon.
- Clean Tools - All tools and surfaces will be sanitized between each client. Robes, towels & capes are always fresh
- Prefer To Wear A Mask? - We want everyone to be and feel safe, if you would prefer your service provider to wear a mask, let us know and we will schedule you accordingly.
- Need A Tweak? - If you ever feel like you are not 100% satisfied, please call us within 2 business days. If you are not satisfied with your service, we are happy to redo it at no cost to you, we do require you to see the same Stylist/Technician. (Exclusions apply). Product returns can only be accepted for unopened/unused merchandise, or you can choose an exchange.