Perfect Glow Sunless is now at K Bella!
If you’re looking for a spray tan solution, Perfect Glow Sunless should be your first choice!
At K Bella, we always want to have product lines that care about our clients and our environment as much as we do. These products are organic, vegan, paraben-free and PETA approved! Perfect Glow Sunless knows that using one color for every client is not practical, so it offers many different color bases that apply and dry flawlessly. It is important to have variety in order to match different skin undertones.
Perfect Glow’s formula is odorless so you won’t have to walk around with that terrible spray-tan smell you may have previously experienced. It does not come out orange and it has an even fade and longevity. We can give you a custom tan that will neutralize any yellow or red tones and give you that perfect brown glow you’re looking for!
There are other great benefits of Perfect Glow Sunless! You can shower just 8 hours after the spray tan is put on! You can also upgrade to a Rapid Tan which will allow you to shower in as little as 1 hour! No more leaving your tan on your sheets!
Are you ready to book your spray tan? If you follow our simple before and aftercare procedures (listed below), your spray tan can last up to 9 days! If you want it to last longer, grab our Melissa Weinberg Tanning & Beauty Tan extender, which will keep that glow for up to 2 weeks!
Before your tan:
- Exfoliate and shave the day of (but not immediately before) your tan. Freshly moistened skin will not absorb color properly.
- Avoid wearing makeup, moisturizers, and deodorant to your appointment; this could be a barrier to the spray.
- Wear dark-colored, loose-fitting clothing and sandals.
- Schedule any workouts, waxing or mani/pedi's before your appointment.
After you tan:
- Do not shower or get wet for 8 hrs. (1-4 hours for Rapid Tan)
- After your first shower, moisturize with paraben-free and mineral oil-free lotion.
- Avoid exfoliating and bar soaps, as this will shorten the life of your tan.
*Remember to still use oil-free sunscreen, as your tan does not contain UV protection.*
We hope to see you soon!